Frequently Asked Questions
- Q- I found a mailbox for less somewhere else, it is the same model as what you are selling. Why is this cheaper from them?
Most are online retailers who buy in bulk and are very impersonal. They ship directly to you and do not install. We at Mailboxes Complete, handle all incoming shipments and take care of any shipping or handling issues that may arise. We deliver and professionally install to your home. Something that these online retailers simply cannot
- Q- How far will you travel to install my mailbox?
Our local installation is 20 miles from 19468, over that will occur an additional charge.
- Q- How long does it take for my mailbox to be installed after the order is placed?
Sometimes it is in less than a week, depending on inventory stock. Normally 3 weeks or less, unless the manufacturer is behind on shipping.
- Q- How are the posts put in the ground?
All posts are set in quick set concrete, that way the post will not move after we are done. The mailbox will be set perfectly straight and level.
- Q- Can I order my mailbox in advance for my new home?
Yes, this is a great idea, order at least a month before your settlement date and we will have your mailbox installed as soon as you move in. (most builders will not let the mailbox be installed before settlement day)
- Q- Will you take my old mailbox with you?
- Q- Do you charge extra to remove my old mailbox?
- What if my old mailbox post won't come out of the ground?
Important Installation Notice: During normal install we will remove old post and set
your new post in concrete in the same hole. Should difficulties, such as excessive
concrete, prevent removal of old post, we will cut old post below ground level and set
new post in concrete, close to the original hole. We will make every attempt to
avoid damage to any plantings within work area.
- Q- How do I know if you received my order through you're web site?
All orders will be confirmed with an E-mail sent to you after purchasing. Your order at this point will be pending until one of our sales representatives views it, If there are any questions we will contact you.
- Q- Do prices include installation costs?
Only on the complete packages installed section.
- Q- What if we choose not to have our mailbox professionally installed?
That is OK with us..Please call for pricing of self installed mailbox purchases.